Starting today, we’re kicking off the You Matter Giveaway.
There’s no doubt our world is facing massive challenges. A global pandemic. Economic uncertainty. Social unrest. Political Instability. The list goes on and on. It’s easy to look at the huge needs and feel overwhelmed. We often wonder how in the world one person can make a difference when the problems are so enormous.
But we know that every big change and movement is made up of many small acts done with love. That’s why we’re starting this giveaway.
We’re rallying a movement of people who want to start small, and make a change right in their community. It can start with you. It can start now.
Here’s our question to you: If you had $250 to help your community, what would you do?
This isn’t a theoretical question. We really want to hear your ideas. This is what our You Matter Giveaway is all about. Throughout the year, starting today, we’ll ask for ideas of small actions of good that will help your community. It can be something to help your local school, a community program, the first responders in your area, your neighbor, or someone else.
For today’s giveaway, we’re accepting submissions through next Friday, Jan. 21. If we select your idea, we’ll give you $250 to turn your idea into reality. Then, we’ll share what you’ve done to inspire others towards acts of good in their communities.
Here are a few more details about the You Matter Giveaway you need to know:
- Giveaways will be on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Be sure to follow and set your notifications on.
- To enter, reply in the comments of the giveaway post with your idea and share the post.
- We will select the winning idea and DM the winner with further information.
- You will receive the money through Paypal or Venmo.
- If you are under 18, the money will be transferred to an adult’s account.
- You will have three weeks to complete your project.
- Share progress and completion of your project using the hashtag #YouMatterGiveaway
When we say ‘You Matter’, we mean it. We believe your ideas and actions can change the world. So let’s see what we can do together to activate small acts of good for big change in our world in 2022!