With 2017 only a few short hours away, we are humbled looking back at what an what an incredible year of growth and impact 2016 has been for Matter. As we prepare to countdown to 2017, we are taking a look back at our biggest highlights from the past year.
1. Expanded access to health for 2,670,998 people next door & around the world.
2. 4,399 teamMATTER volunteers used their own two hands, volunteering 8,527 hours of their time to pack MATTERboxes of healthy food & medical supplies.
3. Access to healthy food for 1,259,639 people right here in our community and around the globe.
4. Sourced, sealed, and delivered 52 shipments of first world medical supplies & equipment to 31 countries!
5. Our Lady Visitation Maternity Clinic doors officially opened! Providing the first maternal healthcare for the community surrounding the ‘Dandora Dump’ in Dandora, Kenya.
6. Using business as a force for good, 37 Companies joined the movement and became a Company that Matter’s.
7. 277 MATTERboxes delivered on medical missions, providing access to life-saving medical supplies for 28,060 people.
8. Reaching new heights in fundraising, our 16th Annual ‘A Night to Matter’ shattered records, raising over 1.5 million in contributions.
9. Fueling change at 37,00 feet, MATTER Coffee is being served on every Sun Country Airlines flight.
10. Matter’s website went through a digital transformation redesigning and launching a new website with Company that Matters Ackmann & Dickenson.
11. Shattering MATTERbox records the Minnesota Vikings packed 1,385 MATTERboxes at US Bank Stadium this November.
12. For the 4th consecutive year Matter was awarded the highest 4-star rating from Charity Navigator.
Thank you teamMATTER for making 2016 Matter’s biggest year-to-date!
It’s not too late! You can still join the movement & make a real change in 2016. Make a donation before midnight tonight.